You are ready to remember
The exquisite beauty of you
The divine nature of you
The absolute worthiness of you
The infinite power of you



Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All the Flavours of Alignment

I love all the flavours of alignment.

Sometimes I prefer the full-of-myself, invincible, I am Wonder Woman flavour of alignment. I am certain that I can put my fist to the ground, like Superman, and blast off into the ethers. Anything I put my mind to is mine immediately. I can feel the energy of the universe flowing through my body to my very fingertips. It seems as if electricity will come out of them. When I am in this vibration, I am sassy as hell and full of myself to the point of arrogance. I adore this feeling. I am wielding my power fully. I know there is nothing, absolutely nothing, I cannot be, do and have. I am one with the power that creates worlds. I am infinite.

At other times, I drop very, very deep into my being. Infinitely peaceful and expansive, I can hold the entire world within myself. I am a mountain of peace and presence. My presence is immovable. I am the I AM. I am All That Is. I am the well-being of the universe. At these times, I hold the absolute knowing of who you are. Nothing you can do or so will take me from that knowing. I am the very presence of god.
There are other moments when the goodness of life so fills my being that I bubble over into laughter and joy. I feel like a little child, full of wonder and the knowing that all is well, we are being looked after in every moment, and there is not a single thing to concern ourselves with. Life is light. Life is a playground for me to explore and delight in. I want to skip down the street and hug and kiss everyone I meet. I want to yell out, ‘Isn’t life fun?!’ and then bounce away to some other wonderful adventure.

I love those times of pure ecstasy, when the universe seems to be making love to me. The ocean makes love to my feet as I stand in the surf. The sun caresses my cheek with its divine fingers. The wind kisses my skin. The leaves rustling on the trees are applauding me as I walk by.

How wonderful to be human. How delightful to be in a physical body and experience all of this.
More please! 
 
© 2013 Christine Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment